My Health Care Philosophy:
- Self care and prevention is the primary determinant of health.
- Education is important to know how to take care of one’s health.
- Natural methods must be at the forefront.
- Having modern, advanced technology at your fingertips is also essential.
- Resort to potentially dangerous medicines and surgery only when necessary and appropriate.
I have been in private practice for over 38 years and in Santa Rosa for twenty seven.
There are two primary focal points to the health care I provide:
One is traditional orthopedic injury treatments. My years of experience have given me the knowledge to diagnose a wide range of orthopedic problems. I have also developed the skill to quickly and safely correct them with a multitude of techniques, therapies and exercise prescriptions. Teaching people how to exercise properly and make healthier lifestyle choices has always been an important component to what I offer and helps people prevent future problems.
The second focal point of my practice for the last 11 years has been using highly effective, scientific medical nutritional protocols to correct brain neurotransmitter diseases such as: fibromyalgia, insomnia, migraine headaches, attention deficits, anxiety, and depression. With the use of nutritional and herbal supplements, guided by laboratory tests on urine samples we can find out how to balance brain biochemistry and help patients who are not being helped with medications.
Two years of hosting a “Health Matters” Forum on the award winning LifeMatters.com
Hobbies Cycling, kayaking, camping, scuba diving